ScaffCam™ is Panthera’s entry level video verified scaffold alarm unit. Completely wireless and housed in a ruggedized casing with integral PIR security camera, the system captures a 10 second, full colour video clip upon being triggered.
This video is then automatically transferred to a fully accredited Monitoring Centre, manned by our security professionals 24/7 to verify whether the captured activity requires an immediate response by the keyholder or dispatching a mobile uniformed officer to the site if confirmed as an illegal trespass.
- Rapidly deployed and easily moved to different locations
- Provides proactive temporary site protection and monitoring
- When activated, captures a 10-second video which is sent to our monitoring station for verification
- Fixed camera prevents ‘blind spotting’ caused by accidental or deliberate movement of cameras
- Can be connected to additional devices and peripherals to enhance on-site security
- Perfect site security solution for small areas where there is particular need for protection or where a surrounding infrastructure is not available
- Robust casing reduces risk of damage, downtime and replacement of damaged kit
- Operates solely on Lithium batteries with a 2-year life expectancy
- More effective and significantly less expensive than traditional manned-guarding.