Location: Wimbledon, London, SW19
Panthera Group is a specialist subcontractor delivering multiple site set-up services to the UK construction industry.
Within Panthera there are five core divisions:- CCTV & Access Control, Hoarding & Fencing, Temporary Site Services, Scaffold Alarms and Site Office & Welfare Fit-Out. Each are specialist within their own fields but when combined offer the most comprehensive site set-up service.
The right candidate would have a minimum of three years’ experience of working within the UK construction industry in an assistant / QS position. You will be responsible for managing the commercial and contractual aspects of the group’s projects.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Degree/HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying
- Sufficient Construction experience
- Knowledge about the provisions of the Construction Act and other Contract types relating to main contractors, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Accurately report the financial and contractual situation of the group’s contracts
- Ambitious with high aspirations
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent organiser with proven time management skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Numerate with good IT skills