Regional Sales Manager – London & Home Counties
Location: Wimbledon, London, SW19
Panthera Group is a specialist subcontractor delivering multiple site set-up services to the UK construction industry.
Within Panthera there are five core divisions:- CCTV & Access Control, Hoarding & Fencing, Temporary Site Services, Scaffold Alarms and Site Office & Welfare Fit-Out. Each are specialist within their own fields but when combined offer the most comprehensive site set-up service.
We are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to head up the sales function of the group. We require them to have a minimum of ten years’ experience of working within the UK construction industry in a sales position. This is an exciting opportunity as it is a virgin role where you will be able to develop strategies and build your own sales team.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Personal key account management
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Compiling and analysing sales figures for reporting
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors