EnviroHoard™ is a sustainable construction site hoarding solution that is also one of the safest on the market. The construction sector has the highest levels of health and safety practices and EnviroHoard™ is designed to support these further.
The use of recycled uPVC over traditional timber and plywood has particular benefits for installers, site workers and the wider public.
- Elimination of the risk of wood dust
- No painting, no sand dust or solvents
- Improved manual handling from lighter panels
- Zero instances of cable strikes with the on-ground system
- No risk of hand arm vibration from breaker work
- No landfill therefore no methane produced as in the case of sending timber hoarding to landfill
It is thought that wood rotting in landfill produces a quantity of methane as harmful as 600kg of CO². Bad for air quality and bad for the environment.
EnviroHoard™ is never sent to landfill and is always recycled and repurposed.
Specifying EnviroHoard™ justifiably improves Considerate Constructors scoring.