Compliance & Fleet Manager
Location: Wimbledon, London, SW19
Panthera Group is a specialist subcontractor delivering multiple site set-up services to the UK construction industry.
Within Panthera there are five core divisions:- CCTV & Access Control, Hoarding & Fencing, Temporary Site Services, Scaffold Alarms and Site Office & Welfare Fit-Out. Each are specialist within their own fields but when combined offer the most comprehensive site set-up service.
The right candidate would have a minimum of three years’ experience of working as a compliance manager, preferably within the construction sector. This is a dual role where your responsibilities will include managing the group’s fleet of vehicles to comply with FORS and CLOCS. Maintain the businesses ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 certification polices as well as CHAS, Achilles and other third party accreditations.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- To be successful for this role you must have experience of completing Internal Audits and Facilitating Surveillance Audits by Registration Bodies.
- Experience of Health & Safety, Environmental or Quality in Construction with Relevant Qualifications
- You will be responsible for measuring compliance throughout the business and identifying any non-conformance and escalating all issues identified
- You will be responsible for promoting document control and system compliance
- Co-ordinating the business OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and ISO9001 certification process
- Undertaking and managing compliance and system audits to ensure compliance with company policy, best practice and legal requirements
- Managing the Integrated Management System and document control process
- Completing a monthly report on achievements and issues identified
- Maintaining and renewing the company certifications – Chas//Achilles (any other business awards the business is certified with)
- Communicating and driving timely close out of corrective actions raised by the Compliance Department and external auditors